Tuesday, November 18, 2014

(VIDEO) OUR FIRST DATE


Emily Frankel remembers her delight as she looked down and saw John Cullum coming up the four flights of stairs that lead to her top floor loft. She's very surprised when John describes a completely different scene.

How and why that first visit, their first date, became him staying there--the two of them living together ever since that first date--it's a story John and Emily haven't told anyone even though it's a sweet romantic story they cherish.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet

Cara said...

What a sweet story! I remember my husband bringing all his stuff over to my place in his car and me telling him he couldn't move any of his things in until he gave me a ring. So he drove all the way back to his place, came back without his stuff, took me to dinner, and gave me a ring. Guess he'd been saving it for the right moment, and guess I found him the moment.

Linda Phillips said...

Just beautiful! I have tears in my eyes!