Saturday, November 7, 2020

THE STAGE CREW SAYS HE MISSED A SHOW

 



 

Why would he miss doing the show?  Does he have  a cold?   Maybe on of his  legs hurts...those three successive  cartwheels could be wearing him out?  Maybe he had an agent or  a manager here to discuss another job in the winter? If  I had seen the opening number of the show that the stage crew said he missed  I could phone him and ask if he's feeling okay....Or call him.  And ask what he's thinking about doing this winter.  Since we're friends he might like to talk about his plans.  I wonder if he knows how to reach me in New York. I could write down the numbers and give them to one of the stage managers in case there's some sort of emergency....  that's what I should do,  yes--that's what I'll do....maybe I'll see what Mom says....    



No comments: