Thursday, October 8, 2009

VOTE "YES" OR "NO"

Opinion polls -- they're getting to me, bugging and bothering me more than the obnoxious "Men Be Ready Anytime" ads ...

The latest polls are inviting me, encouraging me, practically begging me for my online approval or disapproval OF ------

Obama's every move ...
Direction the county's taking ...
Afghanistan war ...
Terrorism ...
Abortion ...
Trust in the mass media ...
Glen Beck Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Speaker Pelosi, Sarah Palin ...
Federal government -- too much power ...?
Guns and the Constitution ...

And right now, today, there are the latest new polls on should-I, should-you, should-we, should-our-kids bare their arms, lift their noses, get the flu shot, get the H1N1 vaccine?

And today's newscasters, the friendly, handsome, familiar faces I almost trust, (am inclined to trust otherwise how'd they get the job), will be reporting on today's H1N1 poll, as well as Health Care and the War.

And the articulate, intelligent newscaster paying attention to the numbers -- well, it makes the number more important, more significant -- it's creating a sense of this furor being a major issue ... my goodness, it's civil disobedience, practically a rebellion ...

Okay. The polls, are affecting the polls.

I'm remembering coffee ... bad for you ... no, coffee's okay ... have a glass or two of red wine a day .... no, don't drink a glass or two of wine everyday ... I'm thinking of Kerry and his war hero status ... I'm thinking of diets, and pills sold to us that we shouldn't be taking, and racial attitudes brain-washing the brainwashed ...

Maybe I panicking? It isn't that bad yet ...

But repetition of facts that aren't facts, make lies into truths, and I think...this is just me... not my guys, not a poll, just my own opinion -- I think it's endangering us all.

No comments: