A good friend sent me these nine words, phrases, and sounds to pass on to my friends. I think it's realistic, practical stuff all your friends, and lovers absolutely need to know.
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half-an-hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(Do you ever say "fine," or "five minutes?" What about "nothing?")
(3) Nothing: This is the terrible calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in ... "fine."
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It guys!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot", or when in Tenn... "Bless your l'il heart"- that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome.' That will bring on a "whatever."
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying "Go to h%#@." (edited)
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.
(Advice: If you use these words, say them with the sweetest of sweet smiles, and a lovely musical tone --it's even more effective.)