Thursday, November 12, 2020

FUN DREAM

 I WAS ABOUT TO BE MARRIED, BEING TAKEN TOTHE CEREMONY BY OUR SON JOHN DAVID.   (ENVISION HIM as a GROWN UP VERSION  OT THE INTENSELY FOCUSED BOY IN THE PHOTO I POST SOMETIMES, WHO IS DRINKING MILK FROM A BOTTLE I AM HOLDING AS HIS CONTENTED  LOVING MOM..(MY HAIR IN A BRAID (THAT LOOKS LIKE A CROWN)

Yep, I was about to be married  to the good looking man  who was playing Mr. Chucky in the outdoor drama, (which I watched every night)  --he definitely to seemed to like the way I coached  him to have 'listening elbows' before doing cartwheels.  HE SENT ME AN E MAIL PROPOSAL SUGGESTING, "DON'T CALL ME mR.CHUCKY....CALL ME BY MY NAME...'jOHN' --  ACTUALLY  MY NAME IS "JOHN CULLUM." 

In the dream I was thrilled.  The fact is. the realme. Emily Frankel,  ex dancer who is writing a novel on line that is almost finished, about a dancer named "Frankee," (who wants to be the best dancer in the world ) is clearly dreaming (and still thrilled) about her marriage to John Cullum.




No comments: